This site is published by Interactive Studio, EURL with capital of € 8,000, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 481 104 511, whose registered office is at 5 rue de l’Arc de Triomphe, 75017 Paris – FRANCE | Phone : 01 42 06 62 61.
VAT number: FR08481104511
SIRET : 481 104 511 00037
The Director of the publication of the Site is Cédric Bensoussan, Managing Director.
The hosting of the site is provided by OVH
Design and technical realization: Interactive Studio
Access to the Site and the use of its content are subject to the conditions described below. By accessing and browsing the Site constitutes the visitor’s unconditional acceptance of the following stipulations:
– The Site is the exclusive property of Interactive Studio, the exclusive right to use intellectual property rights and personality rights thereon, including trademarks, designs, copyrights and image rights, original or by the effect of an express authorization.
– The use of all or part of the Site, including downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
– Interactive Studio strives to ensure to the best of its abilities the accuracy and updating of the information broadcast on the Site, and reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice, content. However, Interactive Studio can not guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of information provided on the Site.
Accordingly, Interactive Studio disclaims all responsibility:
– For any inaccuracy or omission in the information available on the Site.
– Any damage resulting from an incursion by a third party leading to changes in information made available on the Site,
– And more generally for any damages, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by reason of anyone accessing the site or inability to access, as well as use of the Site and / or credit given to any information directly or indirectly from the latter.
The visitor is likely to provide personal data. The provision of such personal data is optional. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978, every visitor can access personal information concerning them and correct or delete, where appropriate, by contacting Interactive Studio – Customer Relationship – 5 rue de l’Arc de Triomphe, 75017 Paris – FRANCE.
Interactive Studio may place a “cookie” in the visitor’s computer that will identify it. It is recalled that the visitor can prevent the recording of “cookies” by configuring their browser to that effect. Interactive Studio is implementing means to ensure the security of the files from the personal data collected on the site. However, Interactive Studio does not control the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of users on the existence of potential risks in terms of confidentiality of information transmitted via this network and accepts no liability attached to this risk. The creation of hypertext links to the site can only be made with the prior written permission of Interactive Studio which can be revoked at any time. Interactive Studio not responsible for the content of the linked site.
Interactive Studio informs visitors to the Site that these conditions can be modified at any time. These modifications are published they appear online and are deemed accepted without reservation by any visitor who accesses after they are posted.
The present conditions are governed by French law. French courts have territorial jurisdiction to hear any dispute relating to the use of the Site.